Katharine Betteridge claims to be many things:
- A UX Designer
- An artist (digital, oil, and egg tempera)
- A career strategist (for the tech & startup industry)
- A student (once of academia, now of life)
- Not a great speller (apologies in advance for the typos!)
She's also previously identified herself as a:
- A technical recruiter (5+ years, most recently with Amazon/AWS)
- An IT Support Professional (8+ years, in college and in high school)
- A volunteer organic farmer (ok, so that one lasted about a week)
So you can understand why these days, when pressed, she describes herself as a Digital Renaissance Woman.
She currently splits her time between NYC & Boston.